Translate

Friday, April 15, 2022

We return to la Catrina.

 Yes this is a return to somewhere that we've already been but we had a really good time!  La Catrina has a really good early bird lunch/happy hour special menu. 

Marilyn, Pat, Connie, Ruth and me....not too many of us left now. 

Good food at a reasonable price. 
One of the cheapest lunches in town. 
Marilyn does love her margaritas!!
The La Catrina statue....I really hate those skeleton things but lots of people like them. 
See....I told you we were having fun.
Connie and Ruth...aren't they sweet.
The Cobb salad with dressing on the side.   It was blue cheese which I don't like but I could have requested a different dressing but I didn't think of it.  Very good salad and quite a few of us had it. 
Marilyn's fish and chips.
Connie had tacos.

A good time was had by all and I'd come back here anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment