Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

El Parmar for ladies lunch.

 

Last week Ladies Lunch was at El Parmar right out the gate of the Las Jaibas RV park.  It turned out to be an excellent choice. Not everyone likes sushi but if you do this is the place to eat.  I was impressed!

First up everyone needed a drink.  I ordered a mandala which was a big mango slushy!

Connie and Diane who went home the next day.

Connie took this photo with my phone and all the white went blue!  I wonder what button she pushed?

That's my mangada...isn't it pretty!

Mar had tuna.

Pat ordered this shrimp one..spicy and delicious.

This one's Ruth 'so...sorry the blue was still happening!

Diane's.

This is my Campecho Hot roll...yummy!   

Jeannette had shrimp and fries which she said was good.

So four different rolls and then we shared...what a great lunch.

Served with wasabi, soy sauce and pickled ginger.  That's tuna on the outside.

Connie says yuck to sushi and has tacos!



We saw someone with a tuna tower and it looked tasty.

The "piece de resistance" Mar brought carrot cake. It was delicious and she gave the leftovers to the staff.

So a hit for lunch and somewhere I'd return.


3 comments:

  1. Must say it all looks “pretty” but I so agree with Connie. I would eat Tacos, too! Hope therapy continues to go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ate those rolls with your eyes closed you'd say yum😋

      Delete
  2. Hey. You are the "blue haired lady". Tee hee

    ReplyDelete