Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What happened today in Yuma?

Well first off it’s getting hot, hot, hot!  Up to almost 100F today and as every day stays hot the ground, the RV pads, etc.etc. etc. heat up and stay hot. 

This morning  we finished up our current shopping chores.  First off I bought a new camera as I must have a camera and my Panasonic Lumix is down.    I switched from Panasonic to Canon after much research and I think it will be good for what I want it to do.  I bought a Canon SX 280 HS at Best Buy. I take lots of pictures and this one has a lots of pixels and lots of zoom.  I will take my Panasonic to the camera repair guy in Mazatlan in the fall and see if he can get it back on it’s feet!

A little clothes shopping for me at Beale’s and Ross Dress for Less for our trip north and a couple of new chairs for the beach at Wal Mart and we were done. 

Home for lunch and then it was time to get the laundry done.  A bit of a hot day for that but….such is life.

We headed over to Bill & Arlie’s this afternoon for happy hour and a catch up after the winter.  They had a warmer than usual winter here in Yuma just as we had in Mazatlan.  Their friends Bob and Corene from Terrace (our home town) were there as well as Bill and Arlie are taking them to the airport tomorrow morning.  We saw them here last year at the same time so we all had a good visit. 

Tomorrow we are off to Vancouver for Eric’s Mom’s funeral.  A celebration of a long full life and a family reunion as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment