Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2017

On the beach

 

Today I decided to take a walk on the beach up to the Playas Bruja and Cerritos point.  In past years I used to walk on the beach quite a bit but this year it just hasn’t happened.  I walk early in the morning for 45min. and it seems in the afternoon I am just too tired and prefer to just sit and look at the ocean.  My sore ankle and knee haven’t helped my enthusiasm for walking either. 

We have been having very low tides in the afternoon and today was a good day for a walk.

IMG_5535

Looking North towards Cerritos and it is wide and flat.

IMG_5536

Looking south towards the Escondido tower on the left which is just across the street from our RV park.

IMG_5537

Lots of people walking today.

IMG_5538

Just past the Riu heading north.

IMG_5539

There has been a lot of contruction here with big expensive houses being built.

IMG_5540

IMG_5541

This place is a real fortress that has been added on to.

IMG_5542

Big waves and the surfers are out.  Too sunny for a good picture.

IMG_5544

Heading back and there are lots of people in front of the Riu. 

A nice walk. 

1 comment:

  1. We are enjoying low tide in the warmth of mid afternoon. I found 4 sand dollars the other day and saved a star fish. Never boring at the beach.

    ReplyDelete