Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

We are still at the Playa de Cortes in Guaymas and it’s hot!

I finally managed to get my last two blogs posted.  I found a spot close to the office and the internet is quick enough to post so that’s a good thing. 

So what’s been going on…..well absolutely nothing which is just what we both needed.  Frank and Sandi left for Los Mochis on Monday morning at 9am and were in and parked by 3pm so that’s a reasonable day.  Sandi sent a text that said the roads were 60 to 70% good and that the drive through Obregon was terrible.  Apparently it was terrible last year but since we didn’t travel last year I wouldn’t know.  No update on Los Mochis to Mazatlan but I’ll let you all know when I hear. 

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will venture out and probably go into San Carlos for lunch and to get our water jugs filled.  I will buy a few grocieries and that is about it. 

We have booked a week here and will probably head out on Sunday morning for Los Mochis.  

All is well in Mexico! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated. We will arrive in San Carlos next Wednesday and arrive on Stone Island Friday the 18th.

    ReplyDelete