Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

We are in Yuma.

The last time I posted on Saturday (Nov.15) we were going to leave Laughlin the next day and spend a night in Quartzite before heading to Yuma.  We did know that it was supposed to be windy on Sunday but in the end there was a wind warning posted.  We don’t travel when there are wind warnings!  Over night on Saturday I awoke to the sound of the open vents on the RV rattling at high speed so I battened down the hatches and closed my bedroom window which faces north.  The rig rocked and rolled for the rest of the night and all day Sunday.  Huge dust in the air and we were trapped inside.  No internet as it expired on Saturday morning and I will not pay $10 for one day!  I did get to walk later in the day when the wind died down enough not to blow me away but that was about it.  A book, some crossword puzzles and a really quiet day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment