Translate

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Starting to relax in Laughlin

Yesterday was a very quiet day for us.  I did very little….not even a walk!  Eric changed the battery in our clock on the wall and went on walkabout around the park so he was away ahead of me.  I read a little and prepared meals and that’s it.  It was very windy day yesterday which is very usual for Laughlin but today there is hardly a breeze.  It will be a very warm 30c and we will probably have to use the air conditioner later today.  I did get my walk done early this morning so I’ll probably be sorer than usual tomorrow but by the end of the week the muscles should settle down somewhat…..I hope.

Last night was a noisy one here.  There was a huge live country music performance very close by and it was really rocking.  The silicone earplugs helped a bit but they can’t keep out the deep base when it is cranked to max.  The RV was buzzing and vibrating from the sound….that is loud!  Plus….we are not country music fans in any way shape or form so that doesn’t help matters.   

Today a little shopping for food and not much more.  Quiet days as we recover from this part of our journey and the long packing up and shutting down the house before we left home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment