Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

This and that….

I hardly ever have any beach pictures because I don’t like to take the camera with me when I sit on the beach.  So, here are a few pictures.

 P1060217

We walk across the street and down the beach road when we go to the beach.P1060218

Out onto a large concrete deck with stairs to the beach.   Looking south.P1060219

That’s Richard and Carol sitting in their usual spot.  Like us, they go to the beach most days.   P1060220

The tide is out and the waves are rolling in. P1060221

Carol and Richard are nice and brown from a winter in the sun.  They are catching the last few rays as they are leaving on Saturday morning. P1060222

Looking north.  The Escondido tower on the right is across the road from Las Jaibas.  P1060223

Looking south. P1060224

This complex is on the beach side of the Mayan Palace and is usually busy….not today! P1060225

Small houses on the beach.  I think the yellow one looks just our size. P1060226

This old caballero is always on the beach looking for customers who want a horseback ride.  No gracias! P1060227

I caught Betty looking out at the sea.  She is up by the Riu and loves to walk the beach.   P1060228

The Riu, a luxurious all inclusive hotel. 

The beach is long, quiet and beautiful and lovely to sit and walk on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy, my name is Jane and I am Eleanor Stanbridge's Daughter. Laurie and Blake Tweddle are my aunt and uncle. Laurie is Eleanor's sister. We are following your blog and it is nice to see your pictures and hear of your travels.Eleanor no longer goes to Mazatlán but really appreciates following your blog. We both live in Port Alberni BC. Thanks for sharing. Jane

    ReplyDelete