Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just a quick hello!

Saturday Feb. 19, 2011

I haven’t had much to say this week….not like me at all, right!  It has been a quiet week with not too much going on.  Eric was so exhausted when we got back that he didn’t leave the rig for almost three days.  Everyone thought I had him in quarantine!  He finally emerged and then got busy washing Blue as she was really filthy after her big journey.  Eric would really like to have a new, more comfortable Harley but I wonder if he’ll be able to sell her.  She’s just so darn “purty.”  She looks great now and I’ll take a picture. 

Yesterday Sandi, Frank and I went down to Gabi’s for haircuts and pedicures.  We tried to talk Frank into a pedicure but he wouldn’t bite!  We told him he could have every other toe painted a different colour but still no go. 

I really must get some washing done, keep working on the blog and pray for sunshine.  The fog is still here and it is cold to boot.  No sympathy from all of you I’ll bet!

I also have to confess I spent a couple of days on the net looking for tattoos so that slowed me down a bit.  Rita and I will likely go down to the tattoo shop next week and show him what we have for patterns and then we will make an appointment.  Some people I talk to think it is a neat idea but most of them look at me like I’m crazy!  I ride on a Harley….I can have a tattoo if I want and at least at my age it shouldn’t get too much wrinklier where I put it. 

I will keep bringing the blog up to date but I have a lot of pictures to go through so it will take a little time. 

Eric is now all enthused about going farther south next year so we’ll see what happens.  New warmer places are in his plan.  All in all it has been much easier this year and we don’t feel like quite the newbie's we were last year.  Always something new to experience and learn and you don’t have to do it all at once.  Right!

The ladies all play Hand and Foot on Thursdays, a form of canasta and here we are up front in the Quonset getting ready to play.

P1000753

Pat Mozley has always kept us organized and now that she has gone home with Jack we are in chaos!

P1000755 P1000756

We are finally organized and playing.  We play four hands and it usually takes about two hours.  Fun!

1 comment:

  1. What ever you do don’t put a tat on your boobie...but if you really have to then make it a waterfall!

    Have fun with it and looking forward to seeing your tatoo! You go Girlfriend!

    Love ya

    Rusty

    ReplyDelete