Translate

Monday, February 21, 2011

House work, washed Blue and played cards!

Monday, Feb. 21, 2011

Nothing big happening here right now.  Eric washed Blue after he recovered from our trip down south and he says she has never looked so pretty!  So, today he rode across the street and I took some pictures.  Eric  has promised Edgar in the RV park in Santa Ana that we would bring him a print of Blue.  She is a beauty and we will do that.

  P.S. don’t tell Blue that Eric is looking for a younger more comfortable replacement for her.   Gee….I hope I’m not next on the list! 

I spent the day cleaning up the rig.  Washed windows, screens, patio, chairs etc. etc. etc.  Everything here gets just black with pollution, dust, beach salt  or whatever . so…. it all must be washed. 

Around 3pm I was thinking I needed to go for a walk on the beach but was really tired.  As luck would have it Sandi showed up and asked if I would be a fourth for a hand and foot game of cards with her Connie and  Sharen .  Okay….I’m in. 

George, Sharen and Greta(their old Schnauzer) arrived yesterday and they are good friends of Connie and Manny’s from Oregon.  Last winter they were parked close to us but this year they parked up close to Connie and Manny.  Nice to see them again.  We started playing around 3pm and didn’t finish until 6pm…a bit slow but a really good game.  Sandi and I had Connie and Sharen beat after the third hand but they beat us good  in the fourth hand.  Oh well, it was all good fun.

Tomorrow a ride to San Ignacio with Sam and Rita.  Seems like it is a long time since we we’ve been out on the road with them.  It should be a good day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy
    Looking forward to your write-up and photos for the trip to Manzanillo. I can't believe you're going to get a tatoo. You're braver than me. I'm still trying to pluck up courage for the yellow fever jab than I need for South America. Mark and I send our love, Claire

    ReplyDelete