Translate

Monday, February 14, 2011

Safely back in Mazatlan!

Monday Feb. 14, 2011

I’ll bet everyone has been wondering where we are.  Well, I see that I didn’t finish the post that would have explained that before we left.  Sorry about that.  We were on a road trip.  We  left Mazatlan on Sunday Jan. 31st and just arrived home last night.  We travelled as far south as La Manzanilla exploring new areas and since all our gear was on the motorcycle we couldn’t take the lap top.  We travelled with Frank and Sandi who were in their jeep and in the end I rode there and back with them.  The roads were too twisty, the trip too long, the bike not a cruising machine and me too old to ride all that way!   I will update the blog over the next week as I kept a diary and took pictures.  As you all know it will likely be quite wordy and have lots of pictures but it is my diary too so bare with me! 

It is really good to be back in the rig!

No comments:

Post a Comment