Translate

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lots of people sick including me.

Saturday January 8, 2011

Not too much has been going on here over the last week for me.  I had been feeling really tired for about a week and then last Sunday I got the cold!  It has been making it’s way around the park in varying degrees.  I got the itchy throat and coughing with a headache and crushing tiredness.  Swell.  Pat got the runny nose with no coughing and Rita got the same as me.  So…..it is now a week later and we are all feeling better.  The weather has been cool with fog off and on and a cool north wind.  Too cool for swimming but nice for walking.  We are really really bored since we haven’t been out on the bike for a week or so.  Time for a few side trips once the weather settles down.

Eric and I did ride up  to the convention centre which is directly behind us through the palm trees and the golf course and we had a look at this mural.  Very impressive and you can see by the size of me and the Harley how large it is.  There is a clock in the centre and it is also in the Guinness book of records for a mural of this size by one artist. 

P1000564(1) 

Double click this to read it.

P1000566(1)

There is a picture of me standing behind the Harley in this photo.  Can you see me?

P1000567(1)

Closer in.

P1000568(1)

Really close. 

P1000569

From afar.

P1000572

P1000570 

 

P1000574

A beautiful work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment