Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2024

Three days in Kelowna

 

We rolled into Kelowna on Thursday afternoon exhausted after shutting down the house and a two days drive.  The Triumph was delivered for a warranty repair and now we were ready to visit.

As usual Linda had a lovely dinner prepared.


Fiday Linda and I were off to Costco for a little shopping.  As we don't have a Costco at home it's always fun for me and I can always find something to buy!

Saturday I was off to visit and spend the day with my sister Anne.  Lots of chat and then out for lunch at the Mon Pho Thai restaurant which was delicious.

Yesterday Linda's brother Craig came for dinner with his 6 month old Nova Scotia duck tolling puppy Bonnie.  What a sweetie.  She started out confined to the lower level and pretty soon she was part of the party.


Are you sure I can't sit on your lap?



Shepherds pie, brocolli salad, brussel sprouts and dessert....😋 





Brothers!


Tomorrow we are off to Goldendale, WA and the Coos Bay, Oregon to visit Connie and Manny.  It's been a nice relaxing stop and we're rejuvenated!

No comments:

Post a Comment