Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday in Laughlin

 

Sunday, April 4, 2010

It is breezy, sunny and about 20C.  I had a quick chat to daughter Krista and grand daughter Ava (a.k.a. Bunny) in Pittsburgh.  Ava informed me that the Easter Bunny came while she was sleeping and brought her a really noisy toothbrush!  We discussed that the Easter Bunny was white, had big ears, a pink nose but she didn’t think that he hopped!

A walking Easter Bunny I guess.  Cute. 4124401684_1ee8b5663d_bAva Kathryn Noone (Bunny!)  Age 3

I also called daughter Erika, but, no answer so I hope they are doing something fun.

The weather in the northwest is not good right now and so we are uncertain as to when we will move.  If there is snow in a pass anywhere you must have snow tires or carry chains and we have neither.  Big storm in Vancouver with high winds and a big storm coming in again. 

I walked down to the Mall where there was supposed to be free Wi-Fi available but of course it was down, so tomorrow we’ll go over the the McDonald’s on the other side of the river and try again. 

Happy hour, dinner and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment