Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Ladies Lunch at Pin Ups ....March 8th

As usual I am behind on my blogs...seems it's been a bad year for this but in my defense the inability to use Live Writer easily has slowed me up.  Contessa  a fellow blogger sent me a link to a fix which I have looked at and started on.  For now I am using our extra data that's included on our TelCel Amigo sin limite plan.   So where did we have lunch....Pin - Ups which is located in the Golden Zone right next to Lucky B's.  It is a really good " Hamburger joint!"  We ate here last year just after it opened and it was worth another visit.
Connie got here ahead of us and as we were being seated she was already eating!  Look at that burger...delicious!
Sue was with Connie and they wanted to get an early start as they were heading over to Friend's to play cards.  This is Sue's lunch.  
The rest of us needed to peruse the menu and order drinks.
That's Cathy looking very studious.  The pictures were taken on our little Iphone 4S as I was waiting for a call and didn't bring my camera. 
Linda and Ian (Eric's brother) ate here a few days ago and struck up a conversation with the staff.  This young woman remembered her.
Robyn is a non alcohol gal and this is her virgin Mojito.  Very good. 
Lil came in a bit later and had to sit at another table with her friends.  This fellow was with her and was taking a bit of a ribbing for some reason.

My drink....a Mamacita which tasted like my usual Pina Colada with strawberry on top....yummy!

            Linda was trying to eat her Juicy Lucy (chicken sandwich) but I made her smile nicely for a                photo.
 Anita's fish tacos....wow that's a lot of fish and really nicely presented.  I must get some of those taco holders.  Apparently they are available downtown at a kitchen shop. 
 Need I say that no one went hungry at lunch!

 My Pin Up's burger...beef and it was delicious.  I had to peel the cheese off the top of the bun and eat that because I couldn't make it through the whole bun and ...eat all the wedge potatoes too!
Yum, yum.   So a good time was had by all.  I didn't take as many pictures as usual but you get the gist of it all.  At the end of the meal everyone drifted off to look at this and that.
A good lunch was had by all and if you're looking for a top notch burger and a good drink this is your place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment