Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Open Live Writer and Google pictures issues

I have a couple of blogs ready to post that are in draft format in Open Live Writer.  Google will not allow them to be published with photos….only with text.  This happened about a year ago and there was a work around it fix which I used.  Now that fix does not work and I and many others are stuck.  I do not have enough data to be using Blogger to do my posts on line.  So….I will wait a couple of days and keep checking the internet for fixes.  I can do a very labour intensive post on Blogger but it’s not fun.  If this doesn’t get fixed I will have to download some other off line program.  Google is always trying to get  to suuse only their programs and starts blocking third party software by throwing out error codes.  Maddening!

1 comment:

  1. do you use Google Chrome as your browser - if you don't try it it might help I have to use it to post.

    ReplyDelete