Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A whirlwind shopping trip.

Tuesday March 22, 2011 (the afternoon.)

Betty and I hit the bus together at about 10am this morning.  It was an early morning  since Sam and Rita left at 7am and I’d been up to say good-bye.  It was already smoking hot so we decided to get the shopping done as quick as possible.  Off to the Golden Zone for Betty’s tops and I managed to get some huge t-shirts for the son-in-laws.  On to the bus and back to the tents that I had visited earlier in the week.  I had a list and was in shopping mode so I filled up my bag in no time flat.  Everything is good quality and cheap as well so you can’t go wrong.  The vendors have been there just over a week and they are sure looking tired.  I think I bought enough to satisfy my gift list and if not….oh well!  Betty and I walked down the street to Henderson’s to pick up some beef and then went out to wait for the bus.  Usually the buses come quickly but of course since we had frozen meat, were hot, tired, hungry and had to pee it took a long time to come.  We made it home and then it was time for some lunch and off to the beach!

P1010316

P1010318

P1010319

The pictures above are of the tents as you come in and this vendor with the very beautiful bark wall hangings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment