Translate

Monday, May 5, 2014

We will get home to Terrace today and it will be sunny.

It is 7am and sunny here in Prince George.  The drive from Prince George to Terrace will be sunny although the road looks a bit frosty up this way.  I will blog the trip home and take pictures when we get there but….I can’t post them until I go our daughter’s and use her high speed internet.  We will once again be back on the dreaded “dial up.”  So far we have not found anything else that we feel we “want” to afford.  I will look into it again when we get home.  Even the small subdivisions out our way (Gossen, Kleanza and Usk) are in the same boat.

I have decided to keep the blog up over the summer on a “weeklyish” basis.  Perhaps you would like to see where we live and what we do when we get home.   

Thanks to all of you who have read the blog over the winter and yes….I will continue to blog our journeys.  I am always amazed at how many people have found me and enjoy what I write.  The blog is an invaluable tool for Eric and I to remember where we have been, who we have met and what we seen. 

2 comments:

  1. Give us the odd post over the summer, Kathy. We are interested to see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to know what you are up to this summer plus I want to see more photos taken from "our" camera.

    Welcome Home

    ReplyDelete