Translate

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

The painful post!

I just managed to get last Friday’s post done.  I went back to my completed Open Live Writer draft and then removed each picture and left a number notation for the photo.  I copied the post to Blogger draft, uploaded all the pictures from last Friday, picked out each photo one at a time and inserted it where each notation was and then posted.  Not efficient and very time consuming at all but it is done.  I made comments on a couple of blogs today bemoaning the fact that I couldn’t post due to error (500) and received a comment back from Doug.  Thanks for that!  All right all you very efficient geeks out there….get working and figure this out!  We’re counting on you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, Thanks for your comment on my blog. You went to a lot of trouble I wasn't willing to go to in order to get your "last Friday's post" up but I don't see it here. Anyway, I wanted you to know if you don't regularly follow my blog that they have fixed posting with Open Live Writer. I was able to post my blog this morning - 3 days after I first tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry. I didn't see your comment until just now and on a whim I tried to post as usual this morning. I was delighted to find that the post went as normal. What a relief. The two part post and extra work wasn't going to work long term for me. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete