Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Last ladies lunch and it’s at Coco’s

Okay I think everyone is tired of the lunch blogs for this year.  I know I am so I’ll make it brief!

IMG_6780

Here we are….waiting for a bus.

IMG_6782

This is one of the new green buses.  Nice plush seats, window curtains and even seat belts but….absolutely no leg room.

IMG_6784

Coco’s beach club in the Golden Zone.  Lil eats here quite often and says that it has changed owners very frequently over the last couple of years.

IMG_6786

IMG_6787

Nice big space and we are the only ones here for lunch.

IMG_6788

The staff seemed a bit confused to actually have customers for lunch which would tell me they aren’t usually very busy.

IMG_6789

We did manage to get drinks and a menu.

IMG_6790

IMG_6791

Pretty spot and you can eat outside if you want.

IMG_6792

There were ten of us today and I would guess this is the last lunch until next December.  At least it’s the last one I’ll be blogging!

IMG_6793

Lil and Ruth shared a plate of chicken wings and fries.

IMG_6794

So what did we end up eating.  Well…the menu was quite small and in the end chicken wings were the meal of choice. 

IMG_6795

Looks good but a couple of plates had to be sent back to be cooked a bit more.  No one wants rare chicken wings!  I ate a whole plate by myself and they were very good.  There were a number of different dipping sauces and I chose Parmesan. 

                        IMG_6796

    Ruth had something different and it looks good.     

IMG_6797

Lil wears a lot of jewellry so she was out having a look at what one of the beach sellers had in his case.  She knows this guy quite well so he knew what she might like.  Today she didn’t buy anything.

At this point everyone was done and ready to head home.  Okay place for lunch but not a very interesting menu.  I’d give it a pass. 

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I always look forward to the luncheon blogs and pictures of the food. You do a terrific report on each place you ladies visit; thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete