Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year’s Day

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year all! It was raining when I woke up this morning so I didn’t go for my walk but I did do my weights. No New Year’s resolutions for me…just keep doing what I should do and enjoying what I do.

I defrosted the fridge this afternoon and ended up with water on the floor from under it when I was done. Where the heck did that come from. Eric looked underneath and it wasn’t wet and then he pulled the outside cover off. No water there either. So then he dismantled the cupboard above the fridge to see if he could see what where there might be a problem.

P1050310

P1050311

In the end no luck. However just like all the other cupboards it needs to be rebuilt. Eric put it back together temporary and will beef it up when we get home. Always another project.

At this point we were off to the beach. It was really warm and muggy and a lot nicer on the beach. The swell is down and the low tide is really, really low. There were lots of Mexican holidayers on the beach and in the water having a great time. Really nice to see.

This last month has been totally different weather than what we usually see here in December. Very warm, quite a lot of showers and very muggy. Unusual.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you both. Yes the temps are warmer and we think it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete